In some cases, you will require your own server that is not shared among other customers. This gives you many advantages, such as full control over the server and its services, choice of the operating system and software, choice of the hardware and much more.
Our dedicated servers, as well as our virtual private servers, are hosted in our main ISO 27001-certified data centre in Basel, Switzerland. This ensures high reliability, security and quality. We do not use cheap, no-name hardware. Instead, we use high-end hardware from well-known and established manufacturers, such as IBM, Lenovo, DELL and HP Enterprise.
We offer the following options, depending on the needs for your own physical dedicated server or virtual private server:
- High-Availability Virtual Private Server (HAVPS) - A high-availability managed virtual server running on an oriented.net virtualisation cluster
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) - A virtual private server running on an oriented.net virtualisation server
- OpenBSD Virtual Machine - An OpenBSD virtual machine running on an oriented.net virtualisation server
- Dedicated Server - A dedicated physical server provided by oriented.net
- Server Housing - Your own physical server hosted in oriented.net's self-owned infrastructure
- Mini Server - A small and affordable server featuring a quad-core ARM processor